OutlineThis product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
- The problem that, depending on the print data size, printing cannot be properly cancelled even after the Cancel Printing button is clicked has been rectified.
System requirementsWindows 7(32bit)
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
Caution1. [Windows 7] While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time tocomplete the scanning or disable the setting.
Setup instructionDownload / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- File name : mp160win111ea23.exe
- File version : 1.11
- File size : 22,453KB
DisclaimerCanon Marketing(Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Marketing(Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.
Driver Canon mp160
|Webmasters: Link to Driver Canon mp160|